Tuesday, March 26, 2019

FIRST PAINT PROJECT AT THE NEW HOUSE....I JUST COULDN'T HELP MYSELF...

So the front door at the new house was my least favorite color in the whole world.......

POOP BROWN!!!

I have to admit that I knew when we bought the house that this door would be my first paint project here.....because.....I absolutely loathe anything that remotely resembles POOP.....so I just couldn't help myself.....I really couldn't help myself....THIS HAD TO GO!!!!!




I immediately started picking out paint swatches on my first trip to our new Lowes.

To even my surprise, I picked a bold, bright color....AMALFI by Sherwin Williams...

It's SO VERY UNLIKE ME.....because I am usually very reserved with color!!!!!

This was just the first coat, and not even dry yet....

Instead of buying a quart at Lowes for this project I waited a few days....what me wait....heehehee....and picked up a sample pot at the Sherwin Williams store near where I work.  The SW samples are almost a quart of paint and are only $6.  Way cheaper than anywhere else for that much paint. 

I gotta say, I am really loving the new color.




I will say that the pictures are really not a true representation of the actual color. It's a fresh, vibrant blue with quite a bit more green than it looks here.  It's kind  of like a deep peacock blue.  It's really beautiful.

Yes, I know it's BOLD and BRIGHT....


  

BUT...I believe it's neutral enough that a nice green wreath is gonna pop and be so welcoming.

I think I am gonna add some cute "hello." lettering too.  

So, what do you think about AMALFI?

4 comments:

  1. https://leatheroutlet.us/collections/b3-leather-bomber-jacketsWW2 B3 Sheepskin Shearling Flying Pilot Leather Bomber Jacket

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mready mens leather bomber jackets have outstanding combination of premium quality real leather and top quality extra fine elastic rib. Very soft quilt lining used inside will feel you more relaxed in both indoor and outdoor activities.

    https://mready.co/product-category/men/mens-leather-bomber-jackets/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Copper-Titanium Alloy - Copper-Titanium-ART
    Copper-Titanium Alloy titanium stud earrings is graphite titanium babyliss pro made of alloy. The alloy titanium legs used for all metal titanium frames parts, including solid brass and หารายได้เสริม plate. This alloy is made of

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you...please leave me a comment!


Blogging tips