Friday, March 29, 2019

ORDERED A LITTLE SOMETHING FOR THE KITCHEN...





Yep, I did it!!!! I ordered this for the kitchen.  Found it on sale....only $79.00.

I have been wanting one of these for a LONG TIME!!

 Actually I kind of made one similar to this out the existing light fixture at the old house.....







Cute, huh?  

But I think this black one is going to look FABULOUS in the new house.





I can't wait til it arrives and I can sweet talk the hubs into wiring it up for me.  The existing light fixture in the kitchen is well (some would say okay) but I think it's hideous.




Opinions?  Yes, we all have them.  Now don't judge the kitchen too harshly.  This is from the real estate listing and we did just move in, so it needs a lot of updating yet.  We'll get to it....yes, we will...probably MUCH sooner than the hubs thinks were going to get to it...hehehe

Anywayssssss, I guess this light fixture in there is just not my taste.  To me it's not only somewhat outdated...it's just plain YUCK!!!!

Knowing me, I will probably schmooose it up a little and sell it.  Yes, that will come after I get my craft/project room all gussied up.    






All I know is this one makes me happy and for $79.00 I can afford this kind of happiness. 😊 

2 comments:

  1. Make some decisions fried chicken at home, I have shared 3 types of fried chicken recipes in our website. It's very easy to make and tasty.
    Don't forget to check the recipes,
    Visit our website click on the link below 🤗🤗👇👇👇👇
    https://www.fitnessfeasts.in/2020/04/3-types-of-fried-chicken.html

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you...please leave me a comment!


Blogging tips