Wednesday, March 13, 2019

NEEDING A STITCH FIX...

We just purchased the black leather sofa and loveseat a few weeks ago.  We picked it out in the store and never noticed a problem.  Once it was delivered I kept noticing that something just didn't seem quite right with the sofa and the one cushion was starting to look frumpy and more worn than the others in just a few days of use....but, I still couldn't put my finger on the problem...

AND THEN I NOTICED IT...





Do you see what's wrong? 

Here take a closer look....



Do you see it now?

Yes, the right cushion is missing the stitching around the top....I can't believe my OCD didn't catch this at the store....hehehe....SO....I immediately called the furniture store and they were so nice to order me a replacement cover.  I hope to have it in the next few weeks.

Just goes to show ya that even though it's new doesn't mean it's perfect.....keep your eyes peeled folks....KEEP.YOUR.EYES.PEELED!!!   :)


2 comments:

I LOVE hearing from you...please leave me a comment!


Blogging tips