Thursday, December 22, 2011

THOU SHALT CALL HIS NAME...JESUS

There is no more wonderful time of year than the Christmas season.  It's a magical time...a MERRY time...a blessed time...but also a very BUSY time...so often we are caught up in the hustle and bustle of the season that we forget the reason we even have this special season to celebrate...

Though thoughts of that mystical little fella, Santa and jolly little elves bring cheer...we must not forget WHO made Christmas possible...

No it's not SANTA...it's this precious little fella...



For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given:
and the government shall be upon his shoulder:
and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor,
The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.
(Isaiah 9:6)

And she shall bring forth a son,
and thou shalt call his name JESUS:
for he shall save his people from their sins.
(Matthew 1:21)

For unto you is born this day
in the city of David a Saviour,
which is Christ the Lord.
(Luke 2:11)

Don't forget...

JESUS IS THE REASON
FOR THE SEASON!


Won't you take some time today to celebrate our wonderful Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ!

I wish you ALL the happiest and most blessed holiday season and a very Merry Christmas.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Sheila,
    Thank you for sharing Jesus and the Reason for the Season today. A Happy Christmas to you and your family.

    Christmas blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. So true. Thank you for a beautiful and meaningful post. Jesus IS the reason and the answer.
    Hugs, and a wonderful Christmas for you and your family.
    Thanks for visiting,
    Babs

    ReplyDelete
  3. My brοtheг suggеsted Ι mіght lіκe thiѕ blog.

    He ωas once entіrelу rіght.
    This рublish аctually mаԁе my
    ԁay. Yοu сann't imagine just how a lot time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

    my web site external hemorrhoids
    My site :: what is hemorrhoids

    ReplyDelete
  4. My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different
    website and thought I might as well check things out.
    I like what I see so now i'm following you. Look forward to finding out about your web page for a second time.
    Also visit my weblog ... hemorrhoid treatments

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you...please leave me a comment!


Blogging tips