Friday, June 21, 2013

STEAL OF A DEAL!

Happy Weekend everyone!  So, you will never guess what I found yesterday for just $3.00 at my favorite resale shop....



Can you guess what it is?




Take a really good look....




























Yes, you guessed it.  I found a vintage Crystal chandy for just $3.00 whole dollars.




























I know, I know...I am still in shock over my steal of a deal...deal of a lifetime find.  It does need some crystals added (which won't be too costly) and a little cleaning up, but otherwise it's in perfect condition.

I found a vintage one exactly like this online (that has it's beads and globes) for a price tag of $300.00

http://www.rubylane.com/item/641715-589/Vintage-Crystal-Chandelier-Crystal-Chains
$300 USD
Now I am not a fan of the globes and although I do have a few of these exact globes at home, I will probably not use any globes with mine.  Fortunately the globe couplings lift right off.

I hope to hang this in the dining room but it might be a while.  I will have to work on the hubs some because he has already said that he will NOT be taking the ceiling fan down.  We'll just have to see about that, won't we "wink" "wink".



























Until next time, have a FABULOUS weekend...




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you...please leave me a comment!


Blogging tips