Wednesday, December 24, 2014

MERRY CHRISTMAS!...

Today's Christmas Eve...my (Santa's) BUSIEST day.  The day that I (Santa) will probably not even see the bed again until WAAAY after midnight.

There's cookies and candies to make and presents to wrap...and that's not all...there's a full size set of drums to put together for the bubs...a present I think the hubs and I are going to REGRET, hehehe....shhhh, mums the word!  I foresee that I will be purchasing some really good ear plugs in the near future.

Luckily I get off work early today so I will have a few extra hours to finish everything up....COME ON NOON!

Before I sign off for the holidays though I wanted to give you a little looksy at my new pencil tree in the dining room as promised...






I have been wanting one of these for a few years now but they are pretty pricey.  I grabbed this one from Wal-mart when I spotted it because they were cheaper than anywhere else.  I could have gotten 30% off if I would have waited until 6 a.m.the next morning...black Friday...to get it but this was the only one they had left on the shelf and I was afraid it would be gone if I waited those few extra hours so, I went ahead and paid full price.  That's okay though because it will last for many years.

It's pre-lit so it's really easy to put up but what I like most is that it can fit into any corner without having to rearrange a bunch of furniture. It's the perfect fit for any room in the house.

This year it is decorated in the traditional Christmas greens and reds and topped with a glittery red snowman hat. So cute!





One last thing before I go...I want to share with you my sentiments for this holiday season via chalkboard correspondence...































A little girl...huh, huh...SIS snuck in without me realizing it and wrote the love you at the bottom.  I didn't even see it until after snapping the shot. So I guess this says just a little more than MERRY CHRISTMAS...oops!

Anyway, HAVE A FANTASTIC CHRISTMAS!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you...please leave me a comment!


Blogging tips