Friday, November 13, 2020

WHAT THE HOUSE LOOKED LIKE WHEN WE SOLD IT...

 Just wanted to post a link showing pictures of the house the way it was when we sold it.  So here it is...

Real Estate Listing


You can take a look if you would like.  It definitely wasn't perfect but it had come a LONG way in the nearly 10 years we lived there.  If you would like, take a look at some of my first posts to see how the ol' gal looked when we bought her to get a sense of what all took place.  I hope to someday soon start blogging again about our new home....A home we have lived in for almost two years now.  Some of it has made a transformation but not too much.  There is a lot of updating to do and I hope to be able to share it all with you here.  Don't hold me to that thought because I really don't get much time at all to blog or even do the updating to the house.  Work....and health issues....are preventing me from doing what I love.  Anyway.  I hope you will go the link above and take a look at where the house was when we left it.  Warning: they are the realtor's photos so not great.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this nice sharing. Great post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It really feels good to find an idea blog post such as this, nice articles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nous avions beaucoup de rénovations à faire avant de pouvoir mettre notre maison sur le marché. On a tout essayé pour se débarrasser de l'ancien et faire place au neuf ! Notre agent immobilier nous a recommandé d'engager un organisateur professionnel qui nous a aidés à vendre notre maison en un temps record. Cela ressemblait à une maison complètement différente quand est venu le temps de la montrer !

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you...please leave me a comment!


Blogging tips