Thursday, August 11, 2011

A LITTLE "WHITE" INSPIRATION...

While glancing through Country Livings online magazine the other day I spotted plenty of GORGEOUS inspiration...I don't know whose homes these are from but I sure wish the designers would come pay ME a visit...hint, hint...I absolutely love these beautiful rooms...so beautiful...so white...so shabby...so inspiring...ENJOY!











...yawn, I am ready for my nap now...so comfy...so dreamy...

...couldn't you just see yourself SNUGGLING in and spending some quality RELAXATION time in one of these places....I know I can...
Have a fabulous and INSPIRED day!



1 comment:

  1. Oh boy you are speaking my language. That's why my current room seems to foreign to me. :)

    Thank you so much for your kind words regarding my mustard curtains and evil chair.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you...please leave me a comment!


Blogging tips