Thursday, May 12, 2016

A COUPLE OF THINGS I'VE BEEN MAKING...

As I've mentioned a few times I am going to be making homemade soap with high quality moisturizing oils and ingredients.  I'm almost ready to get started on that.  I had to get some equipment like a stick blender and digital kitchen scale.  I now have those things thanks to a few blessings from God and I am almost ready to get started.  I hope to be making my first batch in a week or two.  Yay!

In the meantime, I have been making a couple little things to keep on hand at my "market".


Scent Clips....









These are regular ol' clothes pins soaked in quality fragrance oils, all gussied up in cuteness and ready to be clipped to air vents either in the car or home.




I have made them in several different styles and fragrances.  They come in fruity, flowery and bakery scents to fit everyone's tastes.  I have several in stock and ready to go.






















Next up, I've made Homemade after bath dusting powders with hand made powder puffs.  These are made with the highest quality all natural ingredients and 100% pure essential oils.


















There are no harsh chemicals or skin irritating perfumes in these and they come in a few fragrance choices as well.  Cool mint, Vanilla Cinnamon and Lavender Rose.








I have a few other things in the works as well, which I will share later. Plus, I hope to get started on the soap soon.

So what have you been up to lately?






PS...In the event of sounding all weak and petty, I tell you that I hesitate (fret) to share my projects and ideas here.  I have had people (friends of mine) steal my projects and other ideas in the past and use them as their own. That REALLY irritates me.  Please be a good person and use your own ideas...at the very least don't steal from a friend!!  Please don't make me regret sharing here. I would really like to continue doing so.  Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you...please leave me a comment!


Blogging tips