Tuesday, April 12, 2011

TIME TO GARDEN

I LOVE the gardening season although I don't get to do very much of it....TIME just doesn't allow...

...while our new yard is pretty barren except for an abundance of forsythia bushes, a few TREES....and one lone HYDRANGEA bush....I dream of someday having a beautiful, lush, flower laden garden on my little half acre...

...and while that DREAM is probably going to take several YEARS to come to fruition....I just couldn't pass the opportunity to STROLL through the gardening section of some of our local stores this year to see what kind of gardening treasures are on their shelves...on my little stroll through K-Mart and Big Lots a few weeks ago I found a few things I thought you might enjoy...



I love the mosaic wings on this angel...she is so beautiful...wouldn't she be a GORGEOUS addition to a beautiful rose garden...


...this little LEO is no cowardly lion from the Wizard of Oz...he is so stately and ready to guard the garden gates...



What a beautiful couple they make...



...I just love this little cherub...and really wanted to take her home with me...but alas no place for her right now...in fact all of the little cherub figurines were so cute I couldn't resist taking a little picture of all of them...aren't they soooooooo sweet....



....to go along with this little white cherubs...how about a few lovely white urns....I'll take two, orrrr maybe 4...I just love these...



...there's always a little spot in the garden for our favorite little birds...





...aren't they just so sweet...now how about a little MORE whimsy in the garden...how about a nice worn out work boot....


...and my personal favorite...a big ol' TOAD...lol...


...your prince has finally come....won't you KISS the FROG...



...or FROGS....well, that's all I have...cause I was starting to feel a little (well maybe a lot) self-conscious taking pictures in the middle of the store isles with loads of strangers around...

...so for now...CHEERS...and HAPPY GARDENING...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you...please leave me a comment!


Blogging tips