Monday, May 19, 2014

MY HIGH SCHOOL GRADUATE...

Happy Day to you my friends!  How was your weekend? Mine was TERRIFIC!

I got to see my beautiful little girl graduate from high school Saturday evening. I have to admit that I cried. Yes, I shed real tears as she accepted her diploma. Tears of joy, of course! It was such an exciting and proud moment! I am so elated for her and so very anxious and excited to see the next chapter of her life as it unfolds...she is a wonderful person and I know that she is going to accomplish greater things than this in life.

And now I am going to do what every mother does when their babies do good things...BRAG.  I want to share some pictures of this iconic moment (the first of many) with you...




Just before the ceremony all decked out in her cap and gown.  She also wore her honor cord from graduating the Certified Nursing Assistant course.




























Okay, the faculty and students are in their places, now...Let's get this party started!

Awards were given then names were called one by one.  Here's sis waiting patiently for her turn to be called...



It seemed like we waited forever considering our last name begins with R...but her turned FINALLY arrived....




























Yay, that's my girl accepting her diploma...Oh how my tears of joy flowed.  Can you tell I am a proud mommy.  It's so hard to believe she's all grown up.  It seems as if it was just yesterday I put her on the school bus for the first time.  Guess what?  I cried then too!  I guess I am just a crier.  I can't help it.  It's an incurable disease...




























Before we knew it...It was over...tassels were turned and caps were flying.  What a fabulous night!

Of course we had to take a few post graduation pictures with some friends...































































These two military men (well at least one of them, the one in blue) came just to see Sis graduate.  He's her cousin.  The other is one of his best friends. They graduated Cuba High together a few years back. We are so very proud of both of them and it was an honor to have them here for Sis's special day.

Last but not least (and as much as I hate my picture being taken) I couldn't pass up this proud parent opportunity for daddy and I to get a picture with our beautiful graduate...




























I can only imagine what she will achieve next!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you...please leave me a comment!


Blogging tips