Tuesday, May 6, 2014

SWEET INDULGENCES...

Hello groupies...hahaha, just kidding.  Hello all, how is everyone this fine Tuesday morning?  I'm GREAT! The weather here is absolutely gorgeous!  How is it in your neck of the woods?

Today I wanted to share with you something I made for the church's booth at the Women's Expo that First Community National Bank is hosting tonight.  The theme this year is "Sweet Indulgence" and it's all about candy.

Our church will be selling all kinds of goodies there, including these oh so cute candy bouquets that I made up...


Card reads...You're UDDERLY fabmoolous!
Yes, I made that up. Hehe


This was made in a vintage Ironstone creamer
of course that tag reads...
You're the CREAM of the crop!


Sorry, I did not realize this one was facing the wrong way
until after I took all the pictures.
That is a FUN DIP in the center and the front side is WAY cuter!


This one is made in a plastic strawberry pint
and is made with fruit flavored candies.


With Mother's Day coming up this weekend and graduation just around the corner these are sure to be a hit and, at only $10.00 each, will go FAST!!!

























I also made up a few soda pop candy bouquets especially for the kiddos...$5.00 ea.


























Now aren't those CUTE?!!!

If you are reading this today and would like to purchase one of these bouquets, stop by the expo at the Knights of Columbus Hall, Hwy. UU, Cuba, MO between the hours of 4-8 p.m.  Look for the A.C.T.S. booth.

If you would like one and cannot make it to the expo, I will be taking orders for custom made candy bouquets.  They are perfect for birthdays, anniversaries, holidays or any time.  Everyone LOVES candy! They can be custom made in any size to include favorite candies, colors or theme.  To place an order, please email your name and phone number to me at srodgers1969 at yahoo dot com. Orders can be processed and ready for pickup within 24 hours.

All proceeds will go to the youth division and building funds of A.C.T.S. church until 12/31/2014.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now onto something completely different and definitely more important...

Sis is officially a CNA...






































She graduated with honors Friday night.  I'm so proud and happy for her. I'm also happy for me...she can now get an actual...PAYING...job to pay her own car payment!  Whoo hoo!! LOL...

Have a terrific day!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you...please leave me a comment!


Blogging tips