Wednesday, April 1, 2015

DINING ROOM WALL ART CHANGE UP...WHAT'S YOUR OPINION?

Raise your hand if you like these DIY Restoration Hardware inspired column prints.












What's not to like, right?

Now raise your hand if you think I am crazy for wanting to toss them after just a few months of having them finished and hung.  Well not toss them, just change them out with something a little more dining roomish.

Though I do love them and think they turned out great I do plan on changing them out soon. Before I do though, and just for grins, I would like your opinion of whether or not YOU like them.  Do you think they are too themeish, do they work for this space, or not, and if you think I should keep them here or replace them with...well here, let me show you a little peak of some partially done signs I have been working on...








So what do you think, keep the columns or finish the signs?

I can't wait to hear from you!!!






Sharing at:

Savvy Southern Style
Bless'er House
Imparting Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you...please leave me a comment!


Blogging tips