Thursday, July 30, 2015

CHECK OUT MY NEW "OUR HOME" PAGE...

Hello, happy day before the weekend to you.  Hope your week has been good!

I want to come clean and be completely honest with you all today...I have been somewhat embarrassed about the sad state of this here blog for a while.  For the most part it's a good blog and I think it's easy to navigate and read but there have been a few things undone for quite a while.  One of those things is my "OUR HOME" page.  It's been "under construction" since day one!! Not a good thing as I have had several thousand viewers wanting to actually "see" our home...our entire home. Truth is I haven't been completely comfortable showing our entire home.  There are just so many things that still need to be done.  Not one room is even remotely close to being finished and in all honesty, I have feared the critics! There I said it!  But I have good news...I finally feel the house is at a place where it can be seen...IN PUBLIC...without the possibility of being judged too harshly; and so, I have finally taken the OUR HOME page out of the construction zone and compiled a group of pictures (from different posts) that give you the general idea of what each room in our home looks like today.  Sort of a full home tour if you will.  YAY!!  So if you are just dying to see...actually really see...all the rooms in my house in one place...click on the picture below or click on the OUR HOME tab at the top of the page to take the tour.



I hope you enjoy!

All comments, thoughts, ideas and CONSTRUCTIVE criticism are welcome so don't be afraid to let me know what you think...I mean that, I sincerely mean that!! I only ask that if you really are a critic,...(I share the words and wisdom of my mother with you)..."if you don't have anything NICE to say, don't say anything at all!!  THANKS!!!

Oh and, I hope to be back tomorrow to share a little something I got for the screened porch.  See you then...



1 comment:

  1. I took the tour, Sheila, and your lovely home is picture perfect, worthy of a spot in any beautiful home magazine!

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you...please leave me a comment!


Blogging tips