Tuesday, December 1, 2015

IT'S DECEMBER....YEAH, BABY!!!

It's December y'all!  Can you believe it?

It's time once again to celebrate and savor the season. The Christmas season...which I LOVE!!!

Sadly though I haven't even put one single decoration out yet.  I usually deck the halls and cozy things up the Friday and Saturday after Thanksgiving but not this year.  I just can't seem to decide what I want to do this year as far as decor goes.  The only thing I know for sure is that I want fresh, real and simple.

We will be getting a fresh tree from Lowes this coming weekend.  I can't wait!  Secretly, I hope it snows like it did the first year we picked a real tree...




We had SOOOOO much fun...dashing through the snow in a "one horse open sleigh" or a PT Cruiser, I should say...Hehe.

I have considered doing everything in the traditional red and green, which I love...







because it's so whimsical and festive!  But...naw, I'm just not feeling it.

I could go with something a little less traditional....like the gold and purple I did a few years back...





but I'm not feeling that at all!!!

I could do something with a wintry theme like I did last year...




Which I thought was GORGEOUS!!!  I'm just not feeling that for this year either.

Maybe I will go with an "all natural" theme this year and decorate the tree with flocked pine cones, cranberry and popcorn garland, dried apple and orange slices...something like this...











I bet it would smell AMAZING...

Or perhaps I won't decorate it at all...





or at least not too much...




and let the tree do all the talking.

Hmmm, I guess we'll just have to wait and see!!

How is your Christmas decorating going this year?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you...please leave me a comment!


Blogging tips