Thursday, February 23, 2017

KITCHEN REMODEL PART 2, PHASE 2...CABINETS & LIGHTS...

I guess you could say this is a quick little mini post as I just wanted to share a peek at the new lights we put over the sink area. They are the  Urban Renewal Rustic Iron mini pendant by Feiss. I think they probably hang down just a little too low but we really only had a couple of choices in length...either too short or too long.  I liked the longer look better so that's what we went with.

























While we are on the subject of lighting, I haven't decided whether or not I want to replace the original light hanging in the center of the room with something else or if I want to keep what's there.  The hubs and his sister seem to think I should get something new but I am kind of partial to the original fixture and may just try to find a way to bling it up a little.  Not sure yet.  What do you think I should do? Get something new or keep what's there?

In other news, you may have noticed that we finished installing the rest of the base cabinets the other night. We haven't put the doors on because of plumbing work that needs to be done for the sink.  The stove will be installed tonight, and the Silestone Quartz guys will be here in the morning to measure for countertops.  Yay!!!!

We still cabinets to install on the refrigerator side of the room and we will be picking up the new fridge Saturday.  I think I can safely say we will be wrapping this project up in the next couple of weeks.  I can't wait!!

Well, like I said a short mini post, but that's pretty much it for today.

I will be sure to keep you updated.

Ciao,


1 comment:

  1. I love the old light. Maybe you can crisp up the cream color parts and give it new life.

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you...please leave me a comment!


Blogging tips