Tuesday, October 30, 2012

WHAT A BARGAIN...

Heya! How's everybody doing?  I'm great.  I'm lovin' the cool crisp air we are having here in Missouri.  Fall is truly my favorite season.  Makes me feel alive!  I love it!

Anyway, now onto something more exciting, like my newest thrifty find...

Last week my husband had some free time and decided to stop by the office and take me out to lunch....so sweet isn't he?...Anyway, while we were passing by the thrift store here in town this...



was sitting on the sidewalk right outside the door.  I said, "STOP...that is sooooo cute I gotta find out how much they want for it".  He said, "what do you need with another headboard.  We have all the beds we need." I said, "I don't know but I love it.  Surely I can find SOMETHING to use it for."  He just rolled his eyes.  He said, "Okay, but only if it's cheap enough."  And it was....it was only $1.00.  WHAT A BARGAIN!!

I think the hubs was secretly hoping it was expensive so he didn't have to drag it home for me.  Hahaha.  I had to go back to work but I can just imagine what he must have looked like trying to stuff that full size headboard into my little PT Cruiser.  Wish I could've been a fly on the wall about that time.  LOL

Anyway, I now have a beautiful full size headboard at home, that I don't need but that I love, and am trying to figure out something to do with it.   Do you all have any ideas?  What could I make from it?  Or what could I use it for, besides a headboard that is?




No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you...please leave me a comment!


Blogging tips