Friday, November 2, 2012

ANOTHER $1 BARGAIN...TOO GOOD TO PASS UP!

Okay, so I scored again this week...and at the same thrift store.

Last week I got a gorgeous full-size wicker headboard for a $1.  A great bargain but I really did not need it. However, I think I have decided what I am going to do with it.  It may take a while for me to gather everything I need but I promise I will let you in on my plan once it is in the making.

Okay, I am not one of those people who just keeps buying junk because it's only $1.  Really, I'm not!...but I came across another $1 bargain this week that was just too good to pass up....Again this is one of those things I don't need and wasn't looking for...but I just had to have it.

I'm tellin' ya, this brings back memories...



Does it for you?  Tell me, would you have passed this up?  It was only $1.00...


and it's an original COSCO.  I think it would make a cute plant stand...


or I may resell it...these things are going for about $70.00 at the antique malls.  I think I got a great deal!



2 comments:

  1. Definitely a good deal! I've seen them WAY pricier for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What?!?! Two $1 scores? I think the thrifting gods are shining down on you :)

    ReplyDelete

I LOVE hearing from you...please leave me a comment!


Blogging tips