Wednesday, November 21, 2012

HAPPY THANKSGIVING 2012

Though we fill up on good food galore, Thanksgiving is really about so much more.



Oh yes, I am thankful for the turkey and the dressing, pumpkin pie and all the trimmings but what I am really thankful for is a God who loved me enough to give me this wonderful life, a cornucopia of an abundance of blessings.




Though I have times of trouble, and don't we all, he has given me peace without measure and joy too.  He has given me the wonderful gifts of his word, salvation and his Spirit that keeps me day and night.  What's more, he gave me you, the most wonderful of family and friends.  What more could a girl want?  Wishing you all a Happy Thanksgiving!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you...please leave me a comment!


Blogging tips