Thursday, February 6, 2014

HOUSTON, WE HAVE A PROBLEM...

So, the DIY starburst type mirror I started on Wednesday is NOT finished as promised....boooooo!!!

The design turned out great but the brushed nickel paint I got for it is not right.  It's too dull and just very unappealing.  Then there is somewhat of a bigger problem in the area around the mirror.  I wanted to embellish it a little to give the mirror more presence but the rope I used was not right.  When I took the rope off, it left some glue behind and a little damage...























Whaaaaa!   However, I have a plan....I always have a plan....SO, stay tuned.  See you tomorrow...HOPEFULLY!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you...please leave me a comment!

Blogging tips