Friday, January 16, 2015

THE RESTORATION HARDWARE INSPIRED ART IS DONE...HERE'S A LITTLE PEAK

Happy Friday y'all! I just love weekends, don't you? The work week has been long but at last it's finally coming to an end. How's your week been?  Long? Yeah, I know!

What's even been longer than this week is how long it has taken me to finish my Restoration Hardware inspired art for the dining room.  It's been so long since I mentioned it...like WAY back in NOVEMBER...that you probably don't even remember anything about it so let me jog your memory...




Remember now?...If not you can find the post about them HERE.

Well I got the frames built over the Thanksgiving holiday but am just now finishing everything up. I know, right!  Anyway, I think they turned out great and I couldn't wait to share a little peak with you...







I will share more and give you all the details as soon as I get them hung, which I hope to do this weekend.

I also hope to have some other exciting stuff to share with you next week...that involves this...




Yay, I can't wait!!!

Until then, have a FABULOUS weekend! Ciao



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you...please leave me a comment!


Blogging tips