Tuesday, May 12, 2015

I PUT TOGETHER A LITTLE MOOD BOARD FOR THE SCREENED PORCH...

Howdy!  Have you all been enjoying the lovely weather this week?  I sure am.  While the temperatures have been a little cooler this week, I am thinking of summer and mostly about my summer touches on the screened porch.

I am SOOOO thrilled that the porch is finally able to be used and since hot humid weather is just around the corner I want to decorate the porch in cool summer whites with some sandy, beachy, driftwood tones, a little mercury glass and sparkle and a few other beachy elements.









I am going for somewhat of a rustic luxe feel and I already have a few things in the works.



The main thing will be to cover my existing patio furniture cushions in drop cloth fabric. I hope I can get to that soon.




In the meantime I have thrown together a little mood board for inspiration.









What do you think?  Do you like?  I want the porch to have a cool and relaxed atmosphere.  I think this will do the job!

I hope everything works out like I envision it and that it comes together quickly.

I hope to be back soon to share a little something I already have in the works.

Have a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you...please leave me a comment!


Blogging tips