Friday, June 13, 2014

NERIUM AD...EVER HEARD OF IT?...

Happy Friday everyone!  So thrilled it's Friday and that the sun is finally shining, how about you?

So the topic of the day, Nerium AD...The all natural, age-defying serum made from the Nerium Oleander plant.

Have you ever heard of it? Have you ever tried it?  If so, did you like it, and do you still use it?





























A friend of mine, a Nerium sales rep, gave me a bottle of both the day cream and night cream the other day and asked me to take their 5-day challenge.

My instructions were to take some close-up shots of the front and both sides of my face before using the products and then take another set of pics after five days of use. I was assured that I would see a noticeable difference in my skin in just five days.  Oh really!...I am such a skeptic...

I thought this would be a great opportunity to have a little fun and do a "REVIEW" of this product here at Beyond the Portico. I have not been paid or compensated in any way to do this.  It's just for fun and my friend doesn't even know about this!

Sometime next week when my five days are up and all pictures are taken, I will share my side by side, unedited, before and after pictures with you.  I wonder if there will be a "noticeable difference" in my skin as promised. Hmmm...

I wonder, does this age defying serum really work?  Does it merit it's price of $75.00 per bottle?  WE SHALL SEE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE hearing from you...please leave me a comment!


Blogging tips